Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Scrappin' Away...

Sorry for the lighting, nothing I did worked and it was the middle of the day!!

Anyway, last weekend, I had the "itch" to scrap. I actually planned on scrapping some pics that were older, but this picture of the kids just had to be done. When we drove to OK last weekend, (which btw, was the MOST pleasant trip we've taken since before I was pregnant in 2003!!) we started looking for a place to have lunch. We passed where we needed to be and had to turn around (which wasn't easy, of course). So, the natives got restless and I started singing songs at the top of my lungs (actually helpful!). We got to the Wheels on the Bus and everyone joined in- hand motions and all. The pic was taken during the "baby goes wha, wha, wha"... (we enjoyed it!).
The other 2 pics were taken after the first bday party we went to a couple of weeks ago. Just fab shots of the kids.



The paper and chipboard flower I got at the GASC in June. It is Pinecone Press cs/pp. I used the CTMH Cherish book for a layout (that I flipped). I used my cricut and CDS with George for the title- Havin' Fun.

I pop-dotted the blue mat so the chipboard flower could fit underneath it. The stamped image on the words is from the free stamp I got from Judith at GASC too!





I also use CTMH Spot on Backgrounds and Hollyhock ink with green stickles for the big blue mat. Random ribbon and CTMH garden green brad are on the journalling tag under the blue mat.

(I am doing so well at using all my stash, heh??)


Enjoy!

Kristin

No comments: