Friday, October 31, 2008

Birthday layout


Well, my "baby" is now 2... I just put the finishing touches on it this afternoon (don't ask what I did with the kids!) hehe.
I like it, but am not super thrilled with it. I took the sketch from CTMH Cherish book (a must have for any scrapbooker!), then changed it up to fit the photos I had.


I used the white ric-rac ribbon (American Crafts) to help make something seem cohesive (besides the paper). I've had the paper for about 18 months (bought from HL or J's... called Emily's).
I stamped the elmo stamp I bought for the invites behind her picture and on the name.

I used a CTMH white chipboard flower and sponged Hollyhock and Cranberry ink on it. Jasmine and CDS for her "name". A random white #2, matted on the green cs I was using, with Eucalyptus stickles (think, light green) as dots to finish things out.
Enjoy!
Kristin





1 comment:

Carmen said...

Great layout. i really like the colors in the DSP.