Sunday, June 22, 2008

Can you tell??

Could you tell that I ran out of scheduled posts?? I am usually able to spend a bit on the weekends working on the next weeks posts of things I have done, but this weekend was busier in some aspects and just needed some plain ol' time with the family yesterday.

Anyway, I have a bunch of pics to upload of a project I made and completed yesterday. On Friday, my friend Angela had a baby girl!! Very exciting and we didn't know what it was going to be until she arrived!

So, yesterday afternoon I got a short nap and then got to work!! Creative juices flowing and I had a blast. I used a .cut file (and I don't know from who!!- bad me) for the image and paper. I used some thin chipboard (just stuff I've been collecting from different things) and paper was CM "Gazebo".


It is a BABY Girl Wordbook!! Take a look:

I actually put more ribbons on the side than in this picture (but didn't take any more photos before taking it to Angela today).



I'll show below some pics I took after each section was done before I assembled.





Enjoy!
Kristin

No comments: