Friday, June 6, 2008

Contest Card #3

Do you like them so far?? Even though I am writing this days in advance, looking at the posting date is fun!! I should be having a blast at the Great American Scrapbook Convention here in Arlington. I have classes and hopefully some shopping going- yipee!
Also, my 11th anniversary is tomorrow!! (didn't we just celebrate 10 years a month or so ago??... where does time go now?)... on that note, the How'd you do that?? for this card will show up on Sunday (I have a preplanned post for that day).

Okay, so here's card #3...


Alrighty, so if you're an avid reader of my blog (that's 2, maybe 3 of you, right-haha)... you might recognize the paper, scallop, and stamped image from the Teacher cards I posted at the beginning of the month.

This is Heat Embossing and Watercoloring.

Recipe: Autumn Leaves Flourishes stamp, Cricut Rainbow paper, versamark ink, clear embossing powder, Hero Arts Daisy style stamp, CTMH Amethyst Ink, ribbon, watercolor pencils
Enjoy!
Kristin

No comments: