Sunday, June 29, 2008

A season for Everything

So, you know the song: Turn, Turn, Turn (or, as it is actually known To Everything there is a Season)? Kinda true about life...


One season of my life is ending and another one is beginning. I am sad to say goodbye and so excited to what lies ahead.


I had to make some cards for those who I was leaving behind (in a sense... you know I'll be there for you at any time!).


I got to ink up some new stamps, play with my copics, pull out my Swiss dots cuttlebug folder for the first time, AND have a reason to use the scallop oval .cut file I created (which, I still need to work on!)!!


Very exciting for me! And, I was able to do some of this while Terry and I relaxed and watched a movie together.


First up? I used a new stamp set Spot on Backgrounds from CTMH on the DCWV summer cs pack with White Daisy ink from CTMH. It looked so awesome I almost wanted to leave it alone. I used some Blossoms & Butterflies paper and then ribbon (that matched!) that I've had for at least a year or more. Using the same cs, I used my square scallop nesties (but my sentiment couldn't fit on the smaller square inner part, so I left that off). The sentiment comes from the other new set, Follow Your Dreams by CTMH.


If you click to get a better image just know the inside says "Kneel"
Enjoy!
Kristin

No comments: