Saturday, June 28, 2008

Princess Card

Finally, back in blog-land! This has been a terribly busy 8-10 days and I think I will finally get some posts done so you can have some "eye candy" to look at over the next few days!





Last Saturday, my friend Lisa's daughter turned 4 years old. I can't believe it! She is 5 1/2 months younger than Jake, but I still remember that first time of walking in to her hospital room and holding Abby the first time. I love that we have such cute pics of them as they have grown up.



Well, I HAD to do a great card for Abby, right?? And after finding the perfect .cut file from Capedia Designs, and the right color of pink I got to work. I used a white gel pen on the flags, and stickles on her name for bling. It turned out better than I could have expected!!

Sorry it seems so washed out, it's just a light color of pink.



The lettering was done by the Jasmine cartridge and CDS software.

Enjoy!

Kristin

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Just browsing your blog Kristin and wanted to say thatI think this is just amazing. Bet she loved it!